App reviews ~ Social media

18:30

Social media app reviews

Hey, guys! Welcome back to another post, this week I decided to do a review post on apps/social media apps. I love writing reviews as I feel it just helps everyone and also I like to read reviews so I thought why not write a post.

The first Social media app is Snapchat, I'm pretty sure most of you reading this have Snapchat, but for those of you that don't, here's my opinion on it. Personally, Snapchat is one of the apps on my phone that I use every day! I use Snapchat to chat to my friends around the world as texting them cost money, so Snapchat is an easy way for me to keep in contact with my friends from other countries. Snapchat isn't too hard to use either you have your story (which you post on so everyone one in your contacts can see), private picture chats with your friend or private message chat. For some phones like the iPhone 5 up you have Snapchat effects so when you hold down you get funny filters that you can send to your friends. There are also the standard snap chat filters that everyone can use.

Facebook is the next app I would like to review. In my opinion, I really don't like the facebook app, I love facebook but hate their app. I find it is very slow and boring. As you may know, on the web version of facebook you can play games, but on the app all you can do is scroll through your feed, you can't even message someone properly as you have to download another app taking more storage which is messenger.


Now onto Instagram. I use this app daily, but it isn't the best social media app, in my opinion, I never seem to post anything on Instagram I tend to just follow celebrities. I guess you could say its just a different version of twitter but instead of tweeting pictures you just post them on Instagram instead. I don't really like posting on Instagram because these days if you don't get the right angle or the correct lighting everyone comments on the things you have done wrong.There is a DM part of Instagram where you can send a message privately to a follower or someone your following, but I don't like this part of Instagram as I find many people don't look at the Dm, I know I don't so I think it's a bit pointless. Some of you may not agree with me but personally, Instagram isn't one of my favourites even if I do use it daily. 




The last app I would like to review is Twitter I use this constantly through out the day and like Snapchat is one of my  favourites! Before I had my blog I didn't use it but since January this year, i have been using it every day. I love twitter is is just a great way to keep up to date with everything happening in the celebrity gossip world to knowing when your favourite bloggers have posted a new post. I normally forget when people post youtube videos or blog posts so twitter reminds me, as when I'm scrolling through I see a tweet and think ' yes, I need to read that'. Twitter is also great for promoting your businesses or blog/youtube as people that are into blogs etc follow you and usualy click on your links.Now on Twitter, I have gained a following who read my blog as well as my tweets!




I hope you all have had a lovely week and have enjoyed reading this post if you have any requests on what you would like to see on my posts my links are below.


My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks