Life tag ~ My life in 20 questions

18:30

My life in 20 questions


Hey, guys! I hope you have all had a lovely easter so far and will enjoy all your chocolate if you got some tonight. Today I have decided to do another tag, as I think you guys liked my last tag which was the shopaholic tag  click here if you want to read it and you haven't already!



Favourite color?

-  My all time favourite colour is blue,some people say its a boys colour but i think every colour is for everyone.

Favourite number?

-   I have two favourite numbers 24 and 3

Dream career?

-  I would love to do something involving animals, but I would also like to go into acting, but I just don't have any acting skills.

Where do you see yourself living when you’re on your own?

-  I would like to live in New York one day, but I think that I will end up living in the UK my whole life, but I don't mind that. I would like to live in a big apartment if I'm living on my own in a friendly area. But if I get married I would like to have my own house.

Favorite way to travel?

-  I like to travel on planes as it is so much faster than anything else and you don't get stuck in traffic! I don't know if this comes into the question but I also live travelling with friends or family as it makes it so much more interesting.

What do you do in your free time?

-  Well, the obvious one is blogging! I love blogging especially on a day when its cold outside and I can just lay on the sofa writing. I also like to spend time with my friends, doing whatever really, my favorite thing to do is to go to the beach (only if it's sunny though).


Favorite clothing stores?

-  I have many favourite stores to shop in but the one I enjoy going in the most is H&M as they always have lovely clothes, but the store I love on the more pricey side is Urban Outfitters, how can you not love them?


Who would you like to see in concert?

-  I have many people I would like to see in concert so I'm just going to make a list...

  • Ed Sheeran
  • Sam Smith
  • Beyoncé
  • Adele
  • Selena Gomez
  • Ariana Grande
Favorite tea blend?

-  I'm a bit boring I guess with tea: I don't like anything like green tea or berry tea I just like plain old tea.

Do you collect anything?

-  I don't collect anything specific, but when I go on holiday I always buy something to remind me of the holiday, but I wouldn't say that was collecting.

What can’t I sleep without?

-  This is going to sound wired but I can't go to sleep without brushing my teeth. This is because I feel unclean, even if I get into bed without doing them; I get back up and do them.


If you were given 1 million pounds all for yourself what would you do with it?

-  I would put most of it in my bank, I know it sounds boring but I would for the future, I wouldn't go out and spend it all in a day I would immediately put £900000 in my bank and then keep 100,000 to have a little shopping trip, holiday and a new phone etc...

Favourite make-up brand?

-  I don't really have a favourite I like many brands. If i had to choose i would chose MAC from the highend range and for  drugstore makeup, I like Rimmel.

Favorite treat to eat?

-  I love Jazzles.

What is your favorite season?

-  I love summer, I think most people would say summer as its warm. I love staying out late at the beach, having BBQ's with friends, I just love summer!

Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?

-  I sleep with the door closed, I have no reason for this.

Why did you start blogging?

-  I started blogging because I love writing, there is no other explanation for this.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

-  Nope! thinking of subscribing to some soon, though.

What were you doing at 12AM last night?

-  Sleeping

Favorite perfume?

-  Again, I can not choose one favourite so I have many.
  • Angel 
  • Alien
  • Ghost - midnight
  • Viva la juicy
Well, that's it for this week's post, i really enjoyed doing this tag so im going to nominate some other bloggers to do it. i nominate

Also, comment below any questions you would like me to answer as I am planning to do a Q&A soon,so get asking!

My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like these tag posts because you learn so much about the people. Now I feel like I know so much more about you. :) And go see Beyonce, she's amazing on stage!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com // www.instagram.com/haileyjaderyan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks