Skin care ~ My nighttime weekend skin care routine

18:30

My nighttime weekend skin care routine


Hey, guys! Today I'm back with a weekend skin care routine! I have seen other bloggers do posts like this and thought I'll do one myself! I have decided not to show you all the products I use as this post would end up begin so long is would be unreal. So, I am just going to show you my favourites from my weekend skin routine.


Step 1 -  On a weekend I usually have a bath either on Saturday or Sunday, this is when I use my 5-minute thermal detox mask from Sanctuary. I love this so much, it makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. The detox mask opens up your pores and cleanses them from all the impurities, it is also a charcoal mask which I find are better, I don't know why but I just like them better. After 5 minutes I wash it off, as it would be a bit silly to leave it on.




Step 2 - My next step is to use my Sanctuary moisture burst facial wash that gently gets rid of dirt and impurities. I do this whilst I am in the bath still, I tend to leave this facial wash on for about 2 minutes to let it soak in then I will grab a warm flannel and gently wash it off. This wash has little bits in it, I think they are little exfoliating balls, but I'm not to sure.




Step 3 - Once I'm out of the bath and dry e.t.c I put on my Nivea cream. I put quite a lot of it on my face  even though it is quite a greasy cream as my cheeks tend to get quite dry in the winter/ cold months. I let the Nivea cream soak in whilst brush my hair and do all the other stuff I need to do.



Step 4 - The last step to my weekend skincare routine is moisturising my whole body. To do this is use the Dove nourishing lotion. I use this all over my body to help my skin stay smooth and soft as personally I hate having dry, rough skin. To me the Dove body lotion is great, it smells amazing and it does exactly what I want it to!



So, that's my nighttime weekend skin care routine. All the products featured in this post can be bought in any drug store or supermarket at a low price. Comment any products you recommend for skin and I'll check them out! I hope you enjoyed reading this weeks post and if you have any questions or requests on any post you would like to see my links are below.



My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks