Liebster Award 2016 ~ Blogger tag

18:30

Liebster Award 2016

I have written this as an extra little mid-week post for you all as I didn't want to do it as my main post as I thought some of you guys that read my blog wouldn't be interested in reading another tag! I have been nominated a couple of times to do this tag and have been putting it off as lately I have done a few tags and didn't want my regular readers to become bored , so I decided to do it as an extra post.

The two bloggers that nominated me were Annie at Annies perception and Katie at katieameliaxo. As I have been nominated by two people, I am only going to do the questions from one of their post which is Katie as her nomination reminded me to do this post.I would just like to thank them for nominating me for this award for new bloggers as I have never been nominated for anything in my entire life and it has helped my blog grow, as most of you know I have only had my blog since January!

What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. I just copied and pasted this from google.

There are some rules that come along with the tag which are listed below.
  • Thank the people who nominated you - include their blog link
  • Include the Liebster sticker/logo
  • Answer the 11 questions you've been asked
  • Ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Nominate 5-11 bloggers with under 500 followers



My answers to the 11 questions asked

1. What is your favourite movie?

My favourite movie would have to be Angus thongs and perfect snogging. This film is a comedy/drama and is great for teenage girls or anyone, to be honest, I love this movie so much!

2. What is the meaning behind your blog name? 

If I'm honest I don't have a meaning for my blog name, I just love the word aqua and the colour then I added tera on the end, so it isn't that interesting.

3.If you could only have 3 things in your makeup bag, what would they be?

For me, this isn't a hard question whereas other girls may find it harder, but I rarely wear lots of makeup. I would choose lipstick as I feel it just brightens up your face and makes you feel and look good, mascara as it makes your look more awake and lifts your eyes and lastly I would choose concealer so it can cover all my spots.

4. what is your go-to fashion item?

A good old pair of black Joni jeans, you can't go wrong with them in my opinion as they go with anything!

5.If you could collab with anyone on a blog post who would it be and why?

If I did a collab with anyone on a blog post it would love to do a collab with Zoella, I feel many people would say, Zoe Sugg, as she is such an inspiration and could teach me many things about blogging and doing a collab would mean we would have to message each other and then I would be able to talk to her, bit of a fangirl moment there...

6.Who inspired you to start blogging?

Who inspired me, I don't really have an answer to this question. In the previous question, i said that Zoella is an inspiration, but if she wasn't a blogger/vlogger I probably would still have started blogging as I love writing so I don't really have someone who inspired me.

7.If you could give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?

I would tell myself to always be myself.

8.What is your dream car?

This is my favourite question out of them all. I have many dream cars so I'm just gonna make a list, obviously, I will never have all of these cars but a girl can dream can't she?
  • Audi R8 - Matte Black
  • Mini cooper - Duck Egg Blue
  • BMW 118D - Grey
  • Fiat 500 - Blue
  • Land Rover - White and Black - 2 different colours in the same car
  • BMW Land Cruiser -White


There are much more that I would like,but I can't let the list gone on forever so that is why I stopped.

9.What is your favourite quote?

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. ~ Marilyn Monroe

10.If you could be in anyone in a tv show, who would you be?

I would be Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time.

11.What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty please is binge watching 90210, I love this show!


My 11 questions for my nominees

  1. What's your favourite perfume?
  2. What was your dream job when you were younger?
  3. Why did you start blogging?
  4. What is your favourite thing to shop for? i.e shoes,clothes, makeup etc
  5. 3 things you love about blogging
  6. If you had the chance to live anywhere in the world for a year where would you live and why?
  7. If you could meet/see again anyone in the world famous or not famous, dead or alive who would you choose?
  8. What kind of post do you enjoy writing the most? i.e tags,hauls,favourites...
  9. Whats your favourite fruit?
  10. What's your life goal?
  11. Who's your favourite blogger?

I nominate...

Can't wait to see all of your answers and read your posts, I wish your blogs and you all the best in the future! Make Sure to follow all my links below and follow my blog lovin' as I am so close to 100! Again a huge thank you to the people who nominated me, be sure to scroll all the way back to the top and click on their links. I am really sorry this turned into a really, really long post, but I hope you enjoyed reading it!

My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. YES! The Duck Egg Blue Mini Cooper is definitely goals. If you know Zoella from YouTube, she traded it for a white one. It is definitely so pretty♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many dream cars! I wish i could afford them all, and maybe have a driver license! haha

      Delete
  2. Love your answers! I'm a little obsessed with your car choices! I love that quote too :)

    Katie xox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks