What do I watch? - 10 movies you need to see

18:30

10 movies you need to see

I have so many movies that I always recommend to people when they want something to watch, so I thought I would share them with you as well.The movies that I am going to recommend you are in all different genres from horror to comedy from romance to action. All the movies featured are old and new not just 2016 movies.




Comedy - Angus thongs and the perfect snogging

I mentioned this movie in my Liebster award post as my favorite movie that's why I recommend this if you haven't seen it already. Angus thong and the perfect snogging is about a young girl who wants the perfect body and wants the perfect relationship with her crush, basically, she wants what every other teenage girl wants, a perfect life with a cute boyfriend. Throughout the movie, the main character faces many teenage problems and learns how to overcome them.

Action - The Hunger Games

I expect most of you have seen the hunger games series but if you have this series is a must watch there are 4 movies altogether. Personally, my favourite out of the 4   is the first film it has so much action in it and keeps you hooked throughout! The film is based on one character which is Katniss Everdeen who volunteers to take part in the hunger games in place of her sister. In later movies, Katniss Everdeen becomes very important and fights with the capital, who created the hunger games for the districts. I can't say any more without ruining all the movies!

Horror - The visit

The visit is about a grandmother and grandfather who look after their 2 grandchildren for a week or 2 whilst their mother is on holiday, but the mother doesn't drop them off at the house as she doesn't get on with her parents. Whilst the children are staying, the grandparents start acting strange so the children skype their mum and tell them how wired they grandmother and grandfather are being, but the mother doesn't believe her children. Wired things happen throughout the whole movie until you find out a horrifying secret about the grandparents. This movie had me gripped the whole way through, you must watch this!

Tragedy - The boy in the striped pyjamas

The boy in the striped pyjamas is based is about a young boy named Bruno growing up in WW2. Bruno and his family move house so his father can work in his new promotion. Bruno goes exploring around the new house and area and suddenly comes across a death camp, for the Jewish. He meets a young boy and becomes friends with him, Bruno's new friend lives in the death camp,the fences them. Bruno doesn't know his new friend is living in a death camp and nor does the boy living there. Their friendship grows so Bruno decides to join him in the camp. Again I can't say any more without ruining the story but this is an amazing, heart-wrenching film.
divides

Animation - Inside out

This may sound childish but as soon as this movie came out I knew I would love it! It is a family film. It is about a girl named Riley and the feelings in her brain, she has the perfect life until sadness makes a core happy memory turn into a sad, horrible memory. Joy and sadness go on a trip in her brain because everything that  Riley loves starts to go bad, so joy and sadness need to fix it. I love this movie even though I am not young anymore, Disney is for everyone.

Comedy - Paul

Paul is a hilarious comedy, every time it is on the tv I watch it, it makes me laugh so much! It contains strong language. It is about an alien that has escaped area 51 and has become friends with 2 men who own an RV. Paul is the alien and he travels with the 2 men escaping the government. They meet many people on the way and once again I can't say much more without spoiling it for you all!


Thriller - The call

From the beginning of the movie, I was gripped! The Call is about a young girl who is kidnapped by a man and put in the boot of his car. She manages to get her phone and call the police, but they are unable to track the phone and find out where the young girl is as the GPS has been removed from the phone so her mother couldn't track her. The call goes on for hours to the policewoman, but when you find out why she has been kidnapped it reveals a wired yet horrifying secret of the kidnapper and his past.

Romantic Comedy - The holiday

The holiday is about 2 women who decided to go swap house for Christmas both to get away from ex-husbands and boyfriends. Amanda played by Cameron Diaz is from America and swaps houses with English woman Iris played by Kate Winslet who goes to Amanda's house in America. They both unexpectedly find love in each others countries. This is the cutest movie I have seen in years.


Animation - Monsters University

Monsters university is a very easy funny film to watch. it is the sequel to monsters inc which is also amazing! This film is about the two good friends Mike wazowski and Sully go to university and the problems they face in making new friends and getting jobs. This is a must see movie!

Fantasy - Alice in wonderland

Everyone knows the story of Alice and wonderland, so I'm not going to say what it is about, but if you haven't seen the film then you need to watch it is so good and I think there is a sequel coming this year for Alice in wonderland! I believe it's called Through the looking glass, I'm so excited for this.

All these movies are amazing and you need to see them if you haven't already! I hope you enjoyed reading this weeks post and I hope I have given you some recommendations that you might consider watching. Comment below what you thought of these movies if you have already watched them and maybe comment some movies you think I should watch.

My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I have seen about 3/4 of the movies you recommend, and they are all great choices!!!! :D I especially like Alice in Wonderland and Inside Out! Great post
    -Jenna <3
    Follow back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside out is one of my all time favourites! Sure i'll follow you back.

      Delete
  2. I love basically all of these. I haven't heard of The Visit or The Call so I will have to check them out. Have you seen Were The Millers? It is so so funny x

    emilymaltby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen were the Millers i love it and i agree it is so funny!

      Delete
  3. I watched almost all, these cartoons are my favs!Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks