TMI Tag - Too Much Information!

18:30

TMI Tag

I'm back with another tag and because not many of you know much about me,so  I thought I would help you to get to know me better by doing the TMI tag. If you don't know what it is, it is 50 questions I have to answer 100% honestly and by the way, TMI stands for too much information!





What are you wearing? 
I am currently wearing my pj's.

Ever been in love?
No.

Ever had a terrible breakup?
No.

How tall are you?
5ft 2

How much do you weigh?
I don't actually know for sure but around 7stone 5lbs I guess.

Any tattoos?
Nope.

Any piercings?
Only earrings, but other than that no.

OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)?
In my opinion, it is Annie and Liam from 90210 if you haven't seen it go watch it, I highly recommend it!

Favourite show?
I have two 90210 and orange its the new black.

Favourite bands?
I don't really have a favourite band.

Something you miss?
Having a cat.

Favourite song at the moment?
Cheap thrills - Sia.

Zodiac sign?
Libra.

Qualities you look for in a partner?
Tall,funny and kind.

Favourite quote?
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.- Marilyn Monroe. I also said this back in my Liebster award tag click here to read it.

Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp all the way!

Favourite colour?
Aqua/blue

Loud music or soft?
I like both.

Where do you go when you are sad?
I like to just go to my room or on a walk .

How long does it take you to shower?
Usually, it takes me around 10-25 minutes to shower depending on if there is music playing or not!

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me around an hour to get ready.

Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, but not to hurt each other we were messing around, does anyone else have play fights with their friends, comment below if you do haha!

Turn on?
Funny.

Turn off
Self-obsessed.

Reason I started blogging?
I love writing.

Fears?
Spiders.

The last thing that made you cry?
This funny video on facebook, it was happy tears.

The last time you told someone you loved them?
I tell my friends all the time that I love them.

Meaning behind your blog name?
It's my favourite colour with 'tera' on the end

Last book you read?
Warhorse.

The book you are currently reading?
I am not reading anything at the moment.

Last show you watched?
90210

The last person you talked to?
My mother.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Best friend.

Favourite food?
Indian or pizza.

Place you want to visit?
New york!

Last place I was?
Beach.

Do you have a crush?
No.

Last time you kissed someone?
I don't remember.

Last time you were insulted?
Probably like 2 seconds ago.

Favourite flavour of sweet?
Lemon.

What instruments do you play?
I don't play anything, I wish I could, though.

Favourite piece of jewellery?
I love my necklaces.

Last sport you played?
Rounders.

Last song you sang?
In Ibiza

Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one :/

Have you ever used it?
No, because I don't have one aha.

What colour are you nails?
Lilac.

Last time you hung out with someone?
Last night.

Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone with a blog or youtube should do it!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, I love doing tags, I just find them so fun to write! As I nominate everyone who reads this comment below the link to your blog and youtube of the tag and ill to go read or watch it. I hope you have had a lovely Sunday so far and have a good week next week! Love you all xx


My links


Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26
Snapchat - Aquatera

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 













You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a fun post, girlie! It was great getting to know you more with these questions, I like to take walks when I'm upset, too :) Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting facts! :)
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks