What I eat everyday - Food diary - Weekdays

18:30

Weekday food diary


On some days I tend to eat a lot of food and some days I don't eat hardly anything, but I thought it would be a good idea to do a post on what I eat on a daily basis Monday-Friday.This is going to show you what I eat normally, but I don't always eat as healthy every day as this post may show you.You know some days you just feel really hungry and crave fatty foods.


Breakfast

Normally breakfast is quite a rush for me as I have to eat whilst I am getting ready so I will just make a quick cereal breakfast, either cornflakes ,porridge or raspberry wheat with strawberries if I have time. On this particular day, I had raspberry wheat with strawberries which  is fairly obvious. Raspberry wheats are one of my favourites I love them so much! This may not look a lot but it fills me up enough that I can make it through to lunch without feeling as so I am starving.



Lunch

On a weekday, I normally have the same for lunch every day. My lunch Monday - Friday consists of a sandwich, some cucumber and tomatoes, a small chocolate bar and two pieces of fruit. This is a classic pack lunch and as I am at school I can't eat many adventurous things for lunch, the most adventurous I could go is a tub of pasta. I was unable to take a picture of my lunch because every day I am in such a rush I don't have time to take a picture of it, sorry.

Dinner

Again, every night I have something different for dinner. I normally like to try to be healthy but sometimes I will just have a frozen pizza as it is quick. But on most nights I like to try to make  made something with chicken or another meat and I will make a small salad, depending on what kind of mood I am in. Once again being as greedy as I am I only managed to take a picture of the salad I made because, every night I tried to take a picture of what I had, I forgot, and took a bite out of it before a picture was taken. I also put the salad on twitter, so you may have seen the picture before!




Snacks

I'm just going to give you a list of my snacks that I have throughout a normal day and the times I would usually have them

  • Apple/Banana - 11:30am
  • Belvita biscuit - 2:00pm
  • Yogurt - 8:00pm
  • Chocolate biscuit - 9:00pm
Some people might think I snack a lot throughout the day, but this is what keeps me going so I'm not grouchy, because if I'm hungry, I will get moody.


Drinks

I am really bad at keeping hydrated. I hardly drink in the day. I will make a list like I did with my snacks to see what I drink on a daily basis and what time.

  • Tea - 7:30am
  • 1/4 pint of squash - 12:30pm
  • Tea - 9:00pm
As you can see from this list, I drink next to nothing. I was thinking of getting one of the bottles from Hydrate M8,that tell you how much you should drink every hour, and that you need to refill it twice a day, but I don't know if it will help me drink more.Comment below if you have one of the bottles and if it has helped you drink more. Here's the link to the bottles I'm talking about if you have no idea what I'm trying to explain - Hydrate M8


I hope you have enjoyed reading about what I eat in a day, comment below as well if you would like to see a weekend version of this food diary. Make sure you follow my social medias , links are below.


My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26
Snapchat - Aquatera

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks