My workout - 15 minutes bums and tums

15:00

My Workout

I'm finally back to blogging, it's been a while, but I have decided to share with you, my workout routine. Lately, I have been loving working out, I do it every other day as I like to give my body a rest in between workout days.I also workout every other day as I feel more motivated to do a workout after not having done for a day. I normally make a gap of around 15 minutes in my evening for me to work out.This workout is for bums and tums.

Firstly, I start off with working on my bottom! Who doesn't want a nice peachy bum? I do a range of exercises that will help get you a big bum you'll love! I do each of the exercises below for 2 minutes with 30-second rests in between every exercise. If you don't know what any of the exercises are, I suggest you go onto Youtube and look how to do it up, as if you do some wrong it could result in an injury, but I will try to explain the best I can below. I will also leave little diagrams to give you a better understanding of the activity.



Squats - Make sure you place your feet shoulder width apart and stand with your head facing forward, don't let your back round let it slightly arch to make sure you're doing the squat correctly. Do as many as you can in 30 seconds but don't rush the movement.



Hip Raises - Lay with your back flat on the ground and your feet flat on the ground. Slowly raise your hips making a straight line from your knees up to your shoulders and then slowly back down to the ground. Repeat until times up.





Side Lunges -  Start off with your feet and knees together and then take a big step to your right making sure your knee doesn't go over your toes and keep your left leg as straight as possible, then repeat over and over making sure you swap between legs. Weights are optional.

Moving on to tums. I like to work out my bum and tum mainly as I feel it could really make a difference to you because we all want that perfect beach bum and summer tum don't we?



Crunches- You need to be laying on your back to start with and place your hands behind your head. you then need to slowly pull in your stomach muscles and curl your body so that your head, shoulders and neck are off the floor, hold for 3 seconds then release and lay back flat on the floor. Repeat this for 2 minutes.



Plank - To do this exercise you need to get into the press-up position, but instead of having your arms straight; bend your elbows and hold your weight on them. Your body needs to be in a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders. Suck in your tummy into your spine and hold for two minutes. I will warn you this is quite hard to do so if you can't hold it for the full 2 minutes don't worry!



 Sit ups - Lay with your back flat on the group but keeps your legs bent with the soles of your feet flat on the floor.movemnt until time is up. Put your fingers behind your ears and pull your shoulder blades out, making your elbows go to the side, slowly pull your body up to your knees then slowly take yourself back down to the floor. repeat this



This is the workout I do and personally, I love it! I really hope you have found some of this useful.I have been doing this workout for nearly 1 month now and I am really starting to see good results, and I am really happy with my body.

Be sure to follow all my social media accounts, to see sneak peeks of what is coming up in the future. Also to keep up to date with all my posts be sure to subscribe to my blog in the sidebar to receive an email every time I post!



My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26
Snapchat - Aquatera

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Okay, I need to do this! haha. Keep up your amazing work with your blog pretty gal! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, i will make sure i check out your blog xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks