March wishlist

13:00

March wishlist

Back again! So, I'm really trying to get back into blogging so I'm writing loads of posts lately and I have to say, I have missed it! I have fallen in love with writing again and what makes me love it more is all the lovely comments I am receiving.


Today, I am back with another wish list. Last time I did a wishlist was last may ( click here to check it out) you all seemed to love it. All items featured in this post will be things I have never tried and have just seen people talking about on youtube and twitter, so sorry if any of the information I give on any product is wrong.

The first thing on my list is a Pandora ring. I am not sure what one I would like to get yet. I know I want one to go with the one I currently have, to stack. At the moment, I have the December birthstone ring and have been wanting another one or two rings to stack it with because I think two or three rings together look very nice. I love all things from Pandora, I just think they are all so pretty and something from there always makes a great gift! I will leave a few options below, please comment which one I should get. Option 1 - Left      Option 2- Right


Dark angle face skin cleanser from lush is next on my list. I have heard a lot about this product and have really wanted to try it for ages. I believe it is around £15, and if my skin doesn't like it I will be very sad. I never normally spend much on my skin, but once in a while I want to treat it, so I am going to give it a try. On Lush's website, it says "this is for those of you who really like to scrub your skin to feel clean, with black sugar and charcoal to exfoliate, and rhassoul mud to deeply cleanse"
This next item will be a very big treat for me.I have been saving for this but I just don't know if I can bare to spend so much on a bag. The bag I would like to buy is the Michael Kors, Rhea medium leather backpack! It is such a gorgeous backpack, but it is £295 and I don't know if to splash the cash and get it. Comment below what you think I should do. I mean come on guys it is a stunning bag!
That's all I would like this month, well I say that's all but together these three items come to a hefty price.

I hope you are all enjoying my last blog post Monthly favourites and I hope you are liking more frequent posts here on my blog! Thank you all for your support lately. I hope you all have a good weekend!

My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26
Snapchat - Aquatera
Bloglovin- Side bar

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 







You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love the bag~
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Micheal Kors backpack!

    http://thestylebounty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so into Pandora. Great wishlist.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving that backpack, the color is so pretty and perfect for everyday! Thanks for sharing, babe, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am loving the bag to, just not loving the price so much haha! xx

      Delete
  5. This is a great wishlist! I'm swooning over that backpack and anything Lush is amazing!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree that lush is amazing xx

      Delete
  6. That backpack is adorable! I love it
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice wishlist! The rings are beautiful!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reeeally want to buy that cleanser! I love everything from lush :D
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks