What I have been loving so far

18:15

Favourites so far this month

March 2017

Hey, guys! I know it is only the 10th and not the end of the month, but I really want to start blogging again. I said this in my last post, my work out routine, but I didn't get round to doing my weekly posts. I know I can't make excuses as I do love writing I just don't find the time to do it anymore!

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and you find this monthly favourites enjoyable to read and maybe even helpful, especially if you are wanting to try new products. This is going to be a mix of loads of random things because I don't do order.

Firstly, on my list of favourite things so far are pop sockets. For those who don't know, they are an accessory that you stick to the back of your phone and it helps you hold your phone easier or if you are watching something it can stand your phone up.Also, it pops in and out for use so it doesn't get in the way, hence the name 'popsocket'. I love my popsocket, I don't know what I would do without it now, I find it so much easier to hold my phone now. I really recommend getting on of these especially if your phone is large. The price for popsockets is also very affordable, I got mine for £3 which I think is very cheap!



I have been loving different Youtbers lately. I have been exploring people I never normally watch and smaller Youtubers. To start, I love watching people exploring abandoned places videos. I don't know why, but I just find them so intriguing so I may have spent all of  Saturday watching them... If you like exploring, I  strongly recommend you check videos of abandoned places out.

I have also got into watching youtubers such as Fabulous Hannah, Beauty spectrum, Floral Princess and people like that, you could say their youtube 'squad'. I just find the smaller youtubers more fun to watch, I like how down to earth they all are and I can relate to them more as I am more their age. Don't get me wrong, I still like to watch Alfie and Zoella etc. but I find myself watching smaller youtubers more.
The next one is probably going to be in many people's monthly favourites. But you may have guessed, it's Ed Sheeran's new album 'Divide'. As soon as I heard it, I fell in love. I am constantly listening to it now and I would love to go see him in concert this year if there are any tickets left. Just in case any of you are wondering my favourite song on his album is Barcelona.


Another thing I have been loving this month so far is Nivea cleansing wipes. I know it might so silly as they are nothing different or new, but they make my skin feel so lovely especially after a long day. Once I get home, the first thing I do is take my makeup off and the Nivea wipes make me feel so refreshed and since I started to use them, my skin has cleared up and they are so cheap as well, I think I am in love! I use the sensitive skin ones as they have no scent or anything that can cause any irritation to the skin.
So far, that is all that I have been enjoying this month. I would love to know if any of you like anything I have mentioned, feel free to leave a comment I love replying to you all! Sorry that this post is all over the place but I just didn't have an order to put things in as every favourite is different. 
I hope you all had a good week and you enjoy your weekends.

Remember, stay positive and smile! 



My links

Twitter - Aquatera261
Instagram - Aquatera
Pinterest - Aquatera26
Snapchat - Aquatera
Bloglovin- Side bar

If you would like to contact me click the contact me page at the top or here's my email - Aquatera26@gmail.com 













You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Does the Popsocket stay stuck on your phone or can you remove it? I'm looking for a little 'booster' so that I can set my phone on the table and watch something if I want, but I don't want it to be on my phone permanently ..!

    www.elleisforlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the packet mine came in, it says you can move it on and off if you like. I have not tried to move mine yet but i'm sure it isn't permanently stuck to your phone xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try those pop socket things, thank you for reminding me. Also Ed's album is amazingggg!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that i reminded you.I am still listening to his album,I cant get enough! xx

      Delete
  3. Pop sockets are so convenient to have! I have one myself!
    I watch a lot of beauty youtubers, even the starting small ones. My current fave is Angela Guzman :)
    I haven't heard Ed's new album in full. I ought to give it a listen soon.
    Will try that Nivea wipes, thanks for recommending!

    xo, Gillan / gillan.gi9.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, i will never be without my popsocket now!xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

x
Subscribe
emailSubscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
Delivered by FeedBurner | powered by blogtipsntricks